March 22nd, 2017
LATEST EVENTS & STORIES
This narrates the story of Narmadi Bai (64 years) who was not even aware of the fact that she was actually entitled to receive pension but the assistance of Soochna Seva helped her avail this benefit. One day while the Soochna Seva team was visiting BPL families in a remote village called MRead More..
March 21st, 2017
Ever since its inception, the Soochna Seva has demonstrated a strong commitment towards the rural development by ensuring digital interventions and implementation of development programs. To create a sustainable model for livelihood opportunities available in various sectors at the grass-rootsRead More..
March 18th, 2017
Upendra, a Balmiki (scavenger) community boy, could not continue his studies after 5th standard due to his family’s economic distress. Later, when domestic life finally began showing some signs of improvement he thought of completing his schooling. His education aspirations were almost shattered wheRead More..
March 18th, 2017
Lalaram is a resident of Ramdevpura village, Kalyanpur block of Badmer district. The region is absolutely parched and locals live in far-off areas in small settlements. Farming and husbandry forms a common occupation in the residents of the area. Some even travel to Jodhpur stone mines to find emploRead More..
March 7th, 2017
On 20th February 2017, Kamlesh, a Soochna Seva worker received a tip-off on the rampant black marketing of ration happening in the Ward no. 19, Weaver Colony, Khatipura, Jaipur. The area dealer was stocking the food materials and deserving community members were forced to buy food items from thRead More..
March 6th, 2017
I. ABOUT ICEGOV: The International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV) series focuses on the use of technology to transform relationships between government and citizens, businesses, civil society and other arms of government (Electronic Governance).The Series looks Read More..
December 6th, 2016
The residents of dehrikalan village, aron block were left in a state of shock when they discovered that their own community member is robbing their share of government allotted food ration. The man from past 1 year was intentionally deceiving his own community by stealing their ration from the contrRead More..
November 4th, 2016
In a first-ever event of its kind, a free gas connection distribution under “Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna” was carried out in Itki block of Ranchi. The beneficiaries belonged to the poor of the poorest category. The event embarked the first lot of gas connection distribution ceremony. ManyRead More..
November 2nd, 2016
Information as a weapon has a potential to transform lives. With this belief, Soochna Seva Kendra (Information Service Centers) is running digital inclusion activities in West Champaran, Bihar since 2014. The Soochna Seva team key objective is development via information dissemination and digital liRead More..
October 31st, 2016
Since its inception, Aadhaar card has been surrounded with the controversies. The tussle between govt. agencies on the validity of Aadhaar Card is self-evident. In the beginning, Aadhaar card was only produced by the government agencies but later private players were authorized to do the job. InsRead More..
- Government Mulls Over Universal Basic Income scheme to Replace 1000 odd Schemes
- Uttarakhand CM launches mid-day meal scheme for elderly women
- -Swachh Abhiyan to be in Rajasthan school curriculum
- -Government to launch e-commerce website for its employees
- -More and more kids with cyber woes ringing up Childline
- -Bringing digital literacy to the people for free
- -Government curbs smartphone use over hacking, data theft fears
- -Largest share of non-workers among Muslims
- -Take Schemes of Govt to Public: Vasundhara Raje to MPs, MLAs
- -Citizens’ Report Underscores Modi Government Failures on Social Issues
- -Ensuring uniform development through effective implementation of schemes: Dr. Najma Heptulla
- -Dr. Najma Heptulla launched a new central sector scheme – Nai Manzil in Patna
- -PM Modi asks NDA ministers to ‘expose’ opposition, highlight achievements
- -PM’s interaction through PRAGATI
- -Implementation of the rural housing scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana — Gramin to achieve Housing for All by 2022
- -PM reviews progress of rural development schemes
- -Literacy in the Internet age
- -For schoolkids, gift scheme to bring milk to their classrooms
- -A card that makes the population count
- -Aadhaar is here to stay: Nandan Nilekani
- -Bihar DM dispels superstitions by eating meal cooked by widow, gets her job back
- -CSR as a seed fund for social enterprises
- -Desktop, Notebook see more demand in rural areas
- -Hundred days of accountability
- -Apply for Mudra loan
- -Ideas for Ek-Bharat-Shreshtha-Bharat turn into scheme
- -Health solutions for rural India
- -An app that helps farmers cut the middleman out
- -Too poor to qualify for loans.
- -जमीन से जुड़े लोगों का आसमान
- -Digital India programme: Grand but attainable ambitions.
- -Tribal woman gets award for crusade against witch-hunting in Assam.
- -Needed: free public access to Internet
- -India to launch Saarc satellite to boost crop productivity
- -50 days of additional work to over 36,000 households
- -Information flow can make Saanjhi work
- -Govt sets out to curb graft in rural job plan
- -Government planning to expand mobile banking to achieve financial inclusion target
- -Information play in villages
- -Need for robust information infra
- -BJP MP's bill seeks Rs 5000 pension for those from unorganized sector
- -Mobile phones empower women
- -Government to hold camps for social security pensions