December 6th, 2016
LATEST EVENTS & STORIES
The residents of dehrikalan village, aron block were left in a state of shock when they discovered that their own community member is robbing their share of government allotted food ration. The man from past 1 year was intentionally deceiving his own community by stealing their ration from the contrRead More..
November 4th, 2016
In a first-ever event of its kind, a free gas connection distribution under “Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna” was carried out in Itki block of Ranchi. The beneficiaries belonged to the poor of the poorest category. The event embarked the first lot of gas connection distribution ceremony. ManyRead More..
November 2nd, 2016
Information as a weapon has a potential to transform lives. With this belief, Soochna Seva Kendra (Information Service Centers) is running digital inclusion activities in West Champaran, Bihar since 2014. The Soochna Seva team key objective is development via information dissemination and digital liRead More..
October 31st, 2016
Since its inception, Aadhaar card has been surrounded with the controversies. The tussle between govt. agencies on the validity of Aadhaar Card is self-evident. In the beginning, Aadhaar card was only produced by the government agencies but later private players were authorized to do the job. InsRead More..
Health Camp on occasion the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti at Sanskrit Uch Vidhyalya, Ramnagar, West Champaran, Bihar
October 5th, 2016
Jan Jagran Manch based at Ramnagar decided to organize a Health Camp on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti on 2nd October and kick start the Centenary Year Celebration. Soochna Seva team was entrusted with creating event awareness campaign, participant registration and logistics. The team objective was Read More..
September 29th, 2016
On 28th September 2016, Narendra Nagar’s Soochna Seva centre organised a pension camp in Khari. The Social welfare officer, Abhinash Bhaduriya attended the camp and listened to the pension related issues of community members. He had a one-on-one discussion with people whose pensions were stopped witRead More..
September 28th, 2016
Barmer is one of the most drought-affected districts in Rajasthan. Due to extreme water scarcity, the barmer geographical features consist of just barren lands and sand dunes. This is a story of Bhika Ram. He is 62 years old and belongs to Bheel tribe in Kalyanpur village. He lives with his wife andRead More..
Rajasthan State Consultation On ‘Strengthening Access & Delivery of Government Schemes Information & Entitlements in Uttarakhand: Role of Digital Connectivity, Content, Platforms & Solutions’ on 16th of September 2016
September 9th, 2016
The State Level Consultation, first of its kind in Rajasthan, seeks to invite different stakeholders from the Government, Civil Society Organisations and others, that are working towards strengthening the access and delivery of government schemes information and citizen entitlement benefits across tRead More..
August 24th, 2016
Soochna Seva, a European Commission sponsored project of Digital Empowerment Foundation is working for betterment of BPL families of West Champaran District. To do this DEF has channels viz Soochna Seva Kendr, a team of 18 Sochna Mitra, a Soochna Vahan and Nagrik Suvidha Kendr. DEF also innovate so Read More..
August 23rd, 2016
It was a usual day like any other day for Soochna Mitras. They had two separate engagements at Bahera village of Sikta Block one they had to undertake soochnapreneur survey as well as Cattle Vaccination camp. During activity Soochna Mitr stumbled up on Shri. Dukhram Mahato (C/o 09006056983) who foreRead More..
- Uttarakhand CM launches mid-day meal scheme for elderly women
- -Swachh Abhiyan to be in Rajasthan school curriculum
- -Government to launch e-commerce website for its employees
- -More and more kids with cyber woes ringing up Childline
- -Bringing digital literacy to the people for free
- -Government curbs smartphone use over hacking, data theft fears
- -Largest share of non-workers among Muslims
- -Take Schemes of Govt to Public: Vasundhara Raje to MPs, MLAs
- -Citizens’ Report Underscores Modi Government Failures on Social Issues
- -Ensuring uniform development through effective implementation of schemes: Dr. Najma Heptulla
- -Dr. Najma Heptulla launched a new central sector scheme – Nai Manzil in Patna
- -PM Modi asks NDA ministers to ‘expose’ opposition, highlight achievements
- -PM’s interaction through PRAGATI
- -Implementation of the rural housing scheme of Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana — Gramin to achieve Housing for All by 2022
- -PM reviews progress of rural development schemes
- -Literacy in the Internet age
- -For schoolkids, gift scheme to bring milk to their classrooms
- -A card that makes the population count
- -Aadhaar is here to stay: Nandan Nilekani
- -Bihar DM dispels superstitions by eating meal cooked by widow, gets her job back
- -CSR as a seed fund for social enterprises
- -Desktop, Notebook see more demand in rural areas
- -Hundred days of accountability
- -Apply for Mudra loan
- -Ideas for Ek-Bharat-Shreshtha-Bharat turn into scheme
- -Health solutions for rural India
- -An app that helps farmers cut the middleman out
- -Too poor to qualify for loans.
- -जमीन से जुड़े लोगों का आसमान
- -Digital India programme: Grand but attainable ambitions.
- -Tribal woman gets award for crusade against witch-hunting in Assam.
- -Needed: free public access to Internet
- -India to launch Saarc satellite to boost crop productivity
- -50 days of additional work to over 36,000 households
- -Information flow can make Saanjhi work
- -Govt sets out to curb graft in rural job plan
- -Government planning to expand mobile banking to achieve financial inclusion target
- -Information play in villages
- -Need for robust information infra
- -BJP MP's bill seeks Rs 5000 pension for those from unorganized sector
- -Mobile phones empower women
- -Government to hold camps for social security pensions